2003/08/25

After several day rest, I recovered my running.

I ran as usual to Pathmark, and got back. Total distance 6.8 miles, and bought the a big Mac meal on the half way back in a Mcdonalds. I imported the Zoso CD Album before run, so that I can run with a highly quality AAC music environment. This is the first time I am really satisfied with iPod, since I can feel real high quality music. And if anyone is considering a mp3 music earplug player, my suggestion is that a normal sized (approx. 1MB/Min) mp3 song is ok for speaker but never good enough from earplug, even worse than tapes and FM channels. So, please get a higher resolution musical file for better life quality of your ears. And for everyone who is gonna buy an iPod, please note that it's a small harddrive and easily get crashing when doing the sports. Please read this website http://www.mikeshardware.com/reviews/review_ipod2/ carefully before spending your US Presidents. With enjoying of the music, I ran a fast speed today. Weather is fair and perfect 69F. The only thing in the exception today is that my cell phone was dead and getting repairing today, hopefully will be back tomorrow. Poor Korean cell phone.


Dang, I forgot one thing. Recently, my homepage on harpo.physics.gatech.edu/~biajee was blocked from outside of Gatech. Maybe the reason is Il opened an ftp account of it and let blogger.com to visit it. Hopefully Il and I will get harpo back soon.

I forgot another thing, which is I ran Aug 23, with a very short distance of 2.4miles. So YTD until today is 60.1 miles.

No comments: