2003/09/09

I borrowed 10 CDs from Donell Media Center in NY Public Library

First, running log, 6.8miles today within 60 mins, but still far away from the rate of 26.2mile/3:10, which is the rate I can get a lobster dinner from music. Weather was fair and temp was 64F. YTD 82.5miles. Yesterday, I did Fartlek in the afternoon under the precious sunshine after a week long rain and played roller skate, but still looks like a duck when I am skating. and I ran for 2 miles yesterday night. Dang it, iL and I thought tonight is the right night that Moon seems the closest to Mars, while in these days, Mars is the closest to Earth since 60 thousand years ago. But, when I brought my big sister's bf, EOS 10D, to watch Mars and Moon, then they both hided behind the clouds. I think god won't like to let our camera to desecrate this holy moment.



After last weekend's frustration of the poor public libraries. I found a good place today. And borrowed 10 CDs from 3 performance groups, Aerosmith, pet shop boys and jimmy hendrix. lalalala lalalala, ...


learned a word, sprint, meaning run in a fastest possible speed. and sprinter means short-distance runner. also learned a lot of words from biology.


ok, tomorrow i will have some lectures to listen to, and i need be able to get up at 10am. the sounds of coldplay and aerosmith are hovering in my mind all the time. :S

No comments: