2003/09/17

New training record for me

56 mins to finish a 6.8 mile training is not very bad at all, and I should celebrate my 100 mile marker. YTD 104.9mile. 64F Fair, beautiful weather. I dropped the cell phone today, and found that Led Zeppelin's Zoso is really really a very good rhythm for my running, but the poor ipod again striked, shame on apple. Also, my running shoes is going to be worn out soon, so I need to buy a new one at least 2 weeks before the gun shot. I am think of Mizuno Wave Phantom and Asics Gel-Kayano. Obviously, Asics is the Giant among this high-end market, but I personally still prefer Mizuno's.

I found there should be a sign: "hell and back, 26.2 miles, sundays-holidays" in New York City and Boston, I will try my best to find the sign. ;)

Xie Ping came here for their parents. and Yan Wanling and Xie Ping will get married on Sep. 26th. I will be there as a witness.

No comments: