2003/09/06

I was too tired these days.

I would like to say sorry to those loyal readers of my weblog. I haven't updated this weblog for a while.



When facing the monitor, I even don't have the desire to touch the sexy A4tech keyboards. Last weekend, I went to Baltimore, and then we (including Hou Ningqi, music, dini, vital, moses and I) went to Shenandoah (note: the "ah" is not silent due to the Indian Language) National Park. And then I went back to big apple at 5pm on Sep. 2nd, 6:20 back to home, and got out of home on 7pm to meet QEEQ at Penn Station. Blah Blah Blah... Finally, my friend left on Friday noon from Penn Station, and I went to New York Public Library at Lincoln Center, a branch of performance art. But when check the catalog of music online, I found that almost all the status of the excellent Rock CDs are either missing or lost. One of the reason I love big city is that you can always find something new in there even you've been there for several years.



After the trip to Shenandoah National Park, and inspired by Moses, I decide to save some money in order to prepare my conjectured wedding, though I don't even know who will be my only formal legal eternal sexual partner. It might seems like a joke for those Americans, but this is the real situation for Traditional Chinese guys.



Also, with the an unsatisfied mood, I came out of NYPL, and bought another coldplay's album, parachutes. However, the samething happened again, my ears are not even have enough energy to resonance those beautiful songs.



Ok, then what I can only do is to run, I ran the 6.8 mile trail again. And this time, since I forgot to goto laundry, I can only wear soccer pants without pocket. (I am exhausted now, I would like to finish my diary soon. and will update it at a later time.) 63F fair. Weekly, 6.8mi, YTD 73.7mi.

No comments: